Practice and Review for Week 3 Quiz
Pages from the Skills Practice Book
Dear I2 Parents,
As our students prepare for tomorrow’s official quiz, I recommend reviewing the attached materials along with the Communication Book, page 47.
I understand that our I2 students have received many practice sheets using pictures, animations, and other visual aids to support their learning. Some visual support will also be provided on tomorrow’s quiz. Today, I will carefully review the material with the students and teach them to highlight key words and use context clues to better understand each sentence.
For the spelling section, some letters may be provided as clues, and a word bank will be available when appropriate. I understand that our students may still need guidance, but I will encourage them to think independently rather than simply giving them the answers or meanings.
My goal is to help each student build confidence, independence, and good study habits step by step. Please encourage your child to review calmly and do their best.
Thank you, as always, for your patience, support, and encouragement!
Comments
Post a Comment