Week 2

Week 2 PPT 

The Legend of the Lady Slipper Story



https://wordwall.net/play/95369/578/661?authuser=0

Week 2

Homework 回家功課

Monday

9/7

View and practice Week 2 PPT         

Write words 1-12 3 times each in your bubble book

 Complete word work handout in your bubble book

家長簽名



Parent Communication 親師交流道:

Tuesday

9/8

Write words 13-24 3 times each in your bubble book

Complete the word work handout in your bubble book

Take home your reading comprehension 

paper for parental signature


家長簽名

Teacher



Wednesday

9/9

Take home your reading comprehension for parents to sign.

Continue to practice reading/listening to The Legend of the Lady Slipper.


家長簽名

Teacher:

Parent Communication 親師交流道:

Thursday

   9/10

Study for tomorrow's "guided" unit test

Review your study notes and handouts

Review your week 2 PPT                  

家長簽名

Teacher:

Parent Communication 親師交流道:

Friday

9/11

Preview week 3 PPT                         

Write words #1-12 3 times each in your bubble book

家長簽名

Teacher:

Parent Communication 親師交流道:

Dear Grade 3 I2 Parents,

I would like to take a moment to share how proud I am of our Grade 3 I2 students! They did a wonderful job on their Week 1 Open-Book Vocabulary Quiz, and I was very happy to see the effort and progress they have made in just one week. It has been a wonderful start, and I am confident that with continued guidance, practice, and repetition, every student will keep growing and reach their full potential.

Next week, our lessons will focus more closely on the story and its content. I will guide students in identifying the story's main literary elements using simple, easy-to-understand language. We will practice finding key sentences, important details, and Week 2 vocabulary words within the story. As we progress, students will also have more opportunities to practice their English skills through activities in the Practice Skills book.

On Friday, September 11 (9/11), I will guide students through a "practice Unit Test". This assessment will also provide valuable practice in using their storybooks to find information and answers. The questions will include page numbers, allowing students to locate the information they need in their books with guidance. 

Through these two weeks of guided assessments, my goal is not only to help students improve their English skills, but also to develop important study skills, reading strategies, and self-confidence. I want I2 students to learn that they can find the answers, understand the story, and successfully complete their work when they are given the right tools and support.

I am truly excited about the progress I am already seeing in the I2 students. I believe that with patience, encouragement, guidance, and plenty of repetition, they will continue to make wonderful progress and, most importantly, enjoy learning English in our classroom!

Thank you for your continued support.

親愛的三年級 I2 班家長您好:

我想花一點時間與各位分享,我對我們三年級 I2 班的孩子們感到非常驕傲!孩子們在第一週的開書單字小考(Open-Book Vocabulary Quiz)中表現得非常棒,看到他們在短短一週內所付出的努力與進步,我感到非常開心。這是一個非常好的開始,我相信只要持續給予適當的引導、練習與反覆複習,每一位孩子都能持續成長,並發揮自己的潛力。

下週開始,我們的課程將更加著重於故事內容與理解。我會帶著孩子們以簡單、容易理解的方式,找出故事中的主要文學元素。我們將練習尋找故事中的關鍵句子、重要細節,以及第二週的單字。隨著課程進行,孩子們也會有更多機會透過 Practice Skills 練習本中的活動,持續練習與提升英語能力。

9月11日(星期五,9/11),我會帶著孩子們進行一次**「單元測驗練習」。這次練習不僅是評量,也將讓孩子們熟悉如何使用課本中的故事內容來尋找資訊與答案。題目中會提供頁碼提示**,讓孩子們在老師的引導下,練習從課本中找到所需要的資訊。

透過這兩週的引導式評量與練習,我的目標不只是幫助孩子提升英語能力,更希望培養他們重要的讀書技巧、閱讀策略與自信心。我希望 I2 班的孩子能夠逐漸發現:只要有正確的工具與適當的協助,他們可以自己找到答案、理解故事,也能順利完成學習任務。

看到 I2 班孩子們已經展現出的進步,我真的感到非常期待!我相信,只要透過耐心、鼓勵、適當的引導,以及充分的反覆練習,他們一定會持續取得很棒的進步。最重要的是,我希望每一位孩子都能在我們的教室裡享受學習英文的過程!

非常感謝各位家長一直以來的支持與配合。


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1

Welcome to I2