Week 3 The Abenaki

Week 3 PPT  

Story- The Abenaki

As we officially begin the Grade 3 My View Literacy program, I am very proud to share that the students in I2 have shown tremendous enthusiasm and willingness to participate in our lessons. They are becoming more engaged in the learning process and are steadily developing a stronger understanding of the foundational skills we are working on in class.

My goal is not only to strengthen their English skills, but also to help build their confidence and encourage them to become more independent learners. I am already seeing positive progress, and I am very pleased with their effort and willingness to learn.

Attached are next week’s PowerPoint presentation and story for your reference. Beginning next week, I will also have the students start writing in their own communication book inserts, as they will need to follow the procedures and routines that have been established for them.

With continued practice, patience, encouragement, and a positive learning environment, I truly believe that the students in I2 will continue to grow and improve in all areas of their learning. I am very proud of their efforts so far and look forward to supporting them as they continue this journey.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2

Week 1

Welcome to I2